How was this camera movement achieved?

Hamlet Soto

If you notice, even as the dolly rotates around the actors, the actors are always directly facing the camera. My initial thought was that the actors were shot on green screen and the background chromakeyed later. But no, this was shot on location.

So I'm trying to figure out how they might have accomplished this. Only other thought that came to mind was creating a complete circle of dolly track and having the camera and actors on separate dollies and rotating them together simultaneously. But that seems like a lot of work, wondering how this could be accomplished easier.

https://youtu.be/EdZS2jumpBI

Edited by Hamlet Soto

Simple green screen..? did you post the right clip..? how do you know it was shot on location.. there is no wind moving their hair etc.. the dolly is no where near 360 degree.. the lighting is very flat and constant .. I think you have posted the wrong clip sir..

Here is the original video, you can see them on location.

Thoughts?

Simple green screen..? did you post the right clip..? how do you know it was shot on location.. there is no wind moving their hair etc.. the dolly is no where near 360 degree.. the lighting is very flat and constant .. I think you have posted the wrong clip sir..

. I dont know for sure of course but I think the last wide shot is also studio /green screen.. or thats the cleanest shiniest roof top in the history of construction.. on a day with no wind what so ever.. and perfectly even flat lighting everywhere.. only my opinion.. I have shot on various roof tops high up like that .. and that shot just looks really fake to me.. having actors on separate dollies and orchestrating all of that on a high rise roof top for that budget type shoot I dont see happening.. background doesn't seem to move like it would .. and it would be softer focus on the tight shots.. lighting doesn't look like location ext to me either.. unlike the car crash which looks totally different .. if someone put a gun to my head.. I would say green screen and expect to live..