"Milky" viewfinder K3

Luigi Castellitto

Hi, I have a K3 that does not have the classic yellowish but bright viewfinder, but it's "milky", like a person's vision with a cataract.
I've read about this problem with old cameras, but never with a K3.
How could I solve?
Obviously this does not affect the film, do you confirm it?
Ah, where is the precise point where K3 has the points of ground glass?
Thank you!

I add: the Meteor lens is very clean, I have used it with other K3.
I think it's the silver surface that gives the cataract effect, but I know that trying to clean up would make the situation worse. Maybe I could try with isopropyl alcohol or denatured alcohol?
In the points circled red in the photo, is there a glass in addition to the viewfinder's cell?
Can the dots of the ground glass be in the red-circled parts or in the blue circled part? Or is it in the upper inner barrel of the viewfinder?

post-61102-0-57523000-1548260733_thumb.jpg

I think I have solved well.

Before I tried to clean without having disassembled the front of the camera as in the picture, then I did and I noticed that the glass in the circled red UPPER part is not reachable without opening the camera from the front, in fact the glass is deeper. I cleaned it with a pad soaked in alcohol and now the viewfinder is much clearer and bright, it has lost the cataract effect.

I also cleaned the other glasses better with opened camera (of course, without being able to get in the glasses of deep inside camera), and I also gave a splash of air where needed.

I also cleaned the silver mirror on the shutter, which is really sensitive to scratches, I have seen some micro that fortunately in the viewfinder are invisible.

Probably the camera was exposed to temperature changes during a trip that did.

Now I have a better vision, even if all this has nothing to do with the performance on the film.