ND filters for Sony A7RIII?

I have some work coming up where I will be using a Sony A7RIII to shoot a little movie. And, at 800 ISO, that will require using some heavy ND filters.

Does anyone have a suggestion about what would be a good choice of ND filters to use with this camera? I will need ND .9, 1.5, and 2.1 filters. I am concerned about IR contamination and assume I will need IRND filters when working with ND filters darker than .9.

I am looking for filters that will have a minimum of color shift. And are there filters that are best matched, IR blocking wise, to this camera and sensor?

I believe our lenses take a 72mm screw mount. We would prefer this over using a matte box, if possible or practical.

Thanks!

not what you have asked for but I d suggest also to look into the fotodiox nd throttle adapters, in case you are adapting lenses that are non e-mount. they have a vari nd filter build in. As i said it is a vari nd, so you need to check if it matches your quality standards before starting to shoot. for me these adapters come in handy with m42 vintage glass on a sony a7s...