Atlas Orion "A" Set For Sale

Bernard Evans

Selling my minty fresh Atlas Orion 2X Anamorphic set featuring the 40mm, 65mm, 100mm. Received in December and they have gone out 3 days total. Comes with a new Innerspace 6 Hole Case. Love the look of these, just need to free up some cash for a different purchase. Also, selling my MKII Super Speeds, Arri Aluras 15-45 and 30-80 and Dragon Kit in other posts here.

Current list price brand new is $24,995, selling for $22,500 and comes with free CONUS shipping if purchased at asking price.

Located in Burbank, CA. Please email bernardevansdp@gmail.com if interested. I have more pics at full resolution as well. Thanks for looking.

post-73012-0-36239000-1548869666_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bernard Evans

• 3 weeks later...

Orion A Set back on market after receiving over 3 dozen emails for these, most of them after I took them off the market on the 5th. The A Set with brand new Innerspace 6 hole case is ready for immediate pickup in Burbank as I know most of you are looking to pick these up ASAP.

Submit your BEST offer as soon as possible.

I also have the B Set deposit in. I'm in the top 50 to receive, per Atlas, that is May/June delivery. You can purchase this option as well for the same offered price for 33% deposit down and the rest due upon receiving. Offers looking to purchase both sets will take priority over just the A Set.

Please email bernardevansdp@gmail.com

Thank you for looking.

• 6 months later...