16mm sprocket caps to fit on Oxberry shuttle

Patrick Beveridge

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your reply. I have a gate, but it's part of the shuttle mechanism that I need.

I have 35mm shuttle, which if you unscrew the metal sprocketed cog, you can pull it off leaving a 1 3/8 diameter rod. I have a 16mm sprocketed cog/cap I can fit onto this rod.

The problem is I need second 16mm sprocketed cog/cap

Sorry for not explaining this better.

• Premium Member

If so, I can't help you.

I have a set of 16mm and 35mm gates with matching feed rollers for the projector head of an optical printer, but nothing for the camera. (Heck, I even have the chassis of the projector head for it all to fit into, along with take-up torque motors and some odds and ends like the old gate micrometers)

Sounds like an animation camera you are trying to get back into service. Right?

Actually it is the projector head! I have the projector part, made by Oxberry, of an old Domino scanner. I am linking this up to a DSLR camera.

I need the 16mm feeds, as I have a 16mm gate for Oxberry 3100 camera, and have assumed it will also fit the projector part of the scanner..

but will have to check this next week,

Would you be willing to sell the feed rollers, if they are what I think they are?

• Premium Member

Better check that gate: I don't remember if the projector gates will fit in the camera and vice-versa.

The fork offset might prevent it from working, but I get confused between ACME and Oxberry offsets...

The picture is what I have for 16mm...

post-36918-0-16093100-1549488030_thumb.jpg