Leicina Special support added to Cine Assist 1.2

Great news for all of you who love to use the Leicina Special:

My Cine Assist 1.2 camera control module now officially supports this camera too!

Thanks to a small adaptor you plug into Leicina's special socket, Cine Assist can be connected the same way you would do it with any other supported camera as well.

Besides all the features Cine Assist already offers for other cameras, an additional one was added too:

T-Mode support, which means that Cine Assist can control the expsoure time of single frames, depending on your prefered settings. Whenever you do an automatic film-out from your PC, you can select the exposure time to be used for each frame, giving you much more control of the required amounts of light and the look of the final images.

You can find all the details and the full list of Cine Assist's features on my website:

http://www.filmcurl.com

Feel free to come back to me in case you have questions or would like to request additional features!

• 4 weeks later...

Wanted to let you know about the newest updates:

I replaced the introductory video 5 on automatic time lapses with a completely new version, as the feature was extended in the meantime: The new pre-delay enables you to delay the start of the actual time lapse by a defined duration. For example you can start the pre-delay in the evening before going to bed, Cine Assist will wait patiently and actually start recording many hours later, recording a beautiful sunrise as a time lapse. All fully automated and without your supervision!

I also added a new video 6 on additional features you can reach via Cine Assist's menu.

Check out my website if you are interested and want to learn more.