One Breath Around The World

• Premium Member

I know that the Oscar for best live-action short is back to receiving its due recognition now, but I think the academy can save itself the time on this one particular category, and just award it to this already:

Goddamn...

• Premium Member

The first place is in Okinawa.. Ive been there.. it looks like its man made but actually there is a pretty strong argument from geologists thats its natural.. amazing footage ..!

Fascinating. I was wondering if it was the sunken ruins of old Alexandria. It seems far too perfect to be a natural structure.

Fascinating. I was wondering if it was the sunken ruins of old Alexandria. It seems far too perfect to be a natural structure

Yeah I did one of those typical "Ancient lost world" type Discovery/or Natgeo shoots about this place..way back .. two Japanese DP,s did the under water stuff.. I was on there boat .. but not that deep and we did a bit of swimming around looking down on it.. Yeah I was really thinking this just has to be man made.. but after we interviewed a few geologists .. who cut though the hype and explained things.. there was of course a very logic explanation .. and there are a few other examples .. but I mean no one knows for sure.. but TBH the geologists did win the day for me..