Arri Skypanel frequency setting

As described in the manual:

Frequency Selection
This feature allows fine-tuning of the frequency of the SkyPanel’s light output to adjust for slight flicker or roll bars that might occur when shooting at uncommon frame rates or shutter angles. Pick from 10 different frequencies that could reduce or eliminate small amounts of these image anomalies, while maintaining full control over intensity and color tuneability.

As described in the manual:

Frequency Selection

This feature allows fine-tuning of the frequency of the SkyPanel’s light output to adjust for slight flicker or roll bars that might occur when shooting at uncommon frame rates or shutter angles. Pick from 10 different frequencies that could reduce or eliminate small amounts of these image anomalies, while maintaining full control over intensity and color tuneability.

I think he is asking what the rate is at 1 and at 2

there are 10 to choose from.

the manual doesnt list a frequency rate:

"You can change the frequency in the fixture menu. Change the frequency, when you recognize flicker when in the camera picture or by your eyes. The default frequency is the highest frequency. You can change the frequency in 10 steps. Frequency 1 is the highest frequency, while frequency 10 is the lowest frequency setting."

Thanks JD.

Ed You're absolutely right. And thanks for the response.

With just about every other fixture I can adjust the frequency specifically, 1k,2.5k etc but to match skypanels to the system is more of a trial and error situation.

I'm wondering if anyone has put a scope on an S60 to find more detail.

Thanks again..

DT