LED Fixture Purchase Advice

Hello,

I am putting together a camera/grip/lighting package for low budget productions, and I am planning on buying 2-3 LED light fixtures, ideally something that takes the place of a Fluorescent DIVA 400 or 2ft 4 bank Kino. What would you recommend? I see there are a bazillion Kino Flo LED fixtures, just want to buy something that is popular and well reviewed.

I also have a sweet deal available to purchase some 2ft 4 bank fluorescent fixtures, but wondering if it's even worth it if I'll have some LED fixtures in the kit, as in people may not want to mix those lights, thoughts?

Thanks

• Premium Member

If you want to kino-form factos you're used to, you'll be looking at Quasars which are in Kino Housings.

If you want something everyone loves, you're looking at a skypanel S60 -w- chimera

Or you can go lite-geat litemats. The 4 and 2L especially

• Like 1

Have a look at the Lite panels Astra,s.. the 6X is very versatile and pushes out a lot of light which some of the other LED,s cant do.... can be a hard source but also strong enough to be bounced or through a frame.. or doubled up together and through a DoP Choice soft box .. there is an optional blu tooth remote module thats handy too..

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2019 at 8:33 AM, Adrian Sierkowski said:

If you want to kino-form factos you're used to, you'll be looking at Quasars which are in Kino Housings.

If you want something everyone loves, you're looking at a skypanel S60 -w- chimera

Or you can go lite-geat litemats. The 4 and 2L especially

What up Adrian! Thanks for the info man ? and thanks everyone else as well!