I'm trying to find a company that will make a custom cable for my Panavision HD900

Mike Krumlauf

I need to find someone that can make a 11pin JST male to 10pin LEMO Male for the control panel for my HD900. I really don't want to have to resort to putting the stock front face on my camera as I find it flimsy and weak compared to the metal PV front plate. Any help would be most appreciated.

• Premium Member

That's not a particularly difficult thing to make; I'm sure you'll find somewhere, though I suspect it'll cost you. I could do it if you're desperate. The trick is figuring out what the pinout and specific connector types are supposed to be; is that information you have?

51 minutes ago, Phil Rhodes said:

That's not a particularly difficult thing to make; I'm sure you'll find somewhere, though I suspect it'll cost you. I could do it if you're desperate. The trick is figuring out what the pinout and specific connector types are supposed to be; is that information you have?

Yes for the most part. I can send pics of all components and ends that need to be connected.

50 minutes ago, Kyryll Sobolev said:

contact john holmes at info@engineeredcinemasolutions.com

Will Do. Thanks

I just had a chance to shoot an email out to engineered cinema solutions today. If they are unable to make the cable I will send you pictures Phil of all components for you to see. do you have an email i can send those too incase i need to contact you? How much would you charge for something like that?

• Premium Member

Well, let's make sure we can get all of the info, first.

Pictures of the connectors are helpful but it would involve knowing what pins do what and where they're supposed to be connected both ends.

What info do you have?

On 3/20/2019 at 2:33 PM, Phil Rhodes said:

Well, let's make sure we can get all of the info, first.

Pictures of the connectors are helpful but it would involve knowing what pins do what and where they're supposed to be connected both ends.

What info do you have?

I don’t have any of that information sadly ?