Anyone need music composed?

jordan kersten

If anyone needs music written for you'r film or know someone who needs music, look no further. I can tackle just about anything. Experienced in jazz, rock, blues, emo, anything in the music scene. My real passion is full orchestral compositions, dramatic, sad, eerie, whatever. My influences include Bernard Herman, Danny Elfman, Hanz Zimmer, James Newton Howard, John Williams, Leonard Bernstein, Rachmaninoff, Tchaikowsky, Howard Shore and many, many others. Contact me by email for demos: jordankersten@charter.net

Jordan, I may need a film scored. Although its a no-budget thing that I'm working on now, so, if you where willing to compose a song or two for the short (8 minute) film, There is a strong chance I would choose you in the future when paying projects do come along.

Consider it a kind of Test...

Thought I'd ask if you where interested, don't know if u are or not. If you are, reply to this post or send an e-mail to landon1600@yahoo.com

Edited by Landon D. Parks

Jordan, I may need a film scored. Although its a no-budget thing that I'm working on now, so, if you where willing to compose a song or two for the short (8 minute) film, There is a strong chance I would choose you in the future when paying projects do come along.

Consider it a kind of Test...

Thought I'd ask if you where interested, don't know if u are or not. If you are, reply to this post or send an e-mail to landon1600@yahoo.com

Check your e-mail...