VINTAGE ULTRASCOPE ANAMORPHIC LENS SET

Alexander Safdie

VINTAGE ULTRASCOPE ANAMORPHIC LENS SET

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES

Set of four vintage anamorphic lenses Ultrascope 40mm f2, 50mm f2, 85mm f2, 135mm f4 

All lenses are in arriflex standard mount. The back spherical lenses are Zeiss on the 50-85-135, and Cooke speed panchro II on the 40mm. This set was completely cleaned, lubricated and checked for collimation in 2018 by Visual Products, copy of the report is available. As far glass conditions, some of the lenses do show some cleaning marks on the coating.

The set is rare and a fantastic vintage set to say the least. I tested it, please check the screen shots done on my Red Dragon in 4k, using different F stops per each lens. Link below.   https://vimeo.com/310163880/34b5d77289

All the lenses do perform beautifully, offering a nice warm effect typical of these old anamorphic lenses, and they are relatively fast compared with other modern ones. They could be converted to hard PL mount by V.P. for an additional cost of $810 per ea. lens, inclusive of focus gear.

Price the full set $57,000 + shipping fedex

I will be visiting the Las Vegas NAB show in April, and if you are seriously interested, I will have them with me!! Hit me up with any questions you might have!

****NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SORRY****

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...