Education in a Film school/University

Hi. Maybe some of your could help me or at least share their own experience with me and all of us. 
I'm looking for a course on camera art at universities.
We have some really cool universities here in my country (Russia / Bear / Vodka), but I've got a bachelar degree in Engineering, so if I want to take one more bachelor cource, I must cover all tuition fee. (it's the law in Russia) 
As you could guess I can't cover the whole fee and because of that I'm searching for a camera art course in European Universities that are with small price or free.
I know that countries like Italy, Norway. France, Germany have that opportiunity and maybe some of you know some camera art cource in European Universities with grands/scholarships for international students or free tuition fee.
P.s: I know that if you want to learn something, you can easily do it with the Internet in our modern society , but these courses are more than just information or practice, it’s teamwork / network / collaboration with other students and a great atmosphere, so there is no point to say that I dont need any schools and I can learn it on my own (I'm doing it!), but if you know any cool schools/universities, pleace let me know!!!