Is it really cheaper to shoot in digital ?

#KeepFilmAlive #Kodak_shootfilm #arri #panavision Hello everyone. I personally love film, celluloid, photochemical. But it all depends on the story, the script. And the production budget allotted. But at DreamFactory Studios we exclusively film with ARRI and PANAVISION whether digital cinema or motion picture film. Take care all and God Bless

6 hours ago, Thomas Luca said:

#KeepFilmAlive #Kodak_shootfilm #arri #panavision Hello everyone. I personally love film, celluloid, photochemical. But it all depends on the story, the script. And the production budget allotted. But at DreamFactory Studios we exclusively film with ARRI and PANAVISION whether digital cinema or motion picture film. Take care all and God Bless

That's the spirit. My thoughts exactly. Film and digital are both great. Relax, O Ye Defenders of the Faith.

1 hour ago, Jon O'Brien said:

That's the spirit. My thoughts exactly. Film and digital are both great. Relax, O Ye Defenders of the Faith.

The Spirit of 76 *thumbs up* Yes, it's just like the debates I hear about special effects and digital effects or CGI. All Departments must have 'em? There's a certain call for each, if the script called for millions of creatures or soldiers, then you go with digital/CGI. If the script called for a scene of two characters battling it out in combat, then go with special effects in which case probably live-action or in-camera techniques. Creature suits, animatronic heads, or rod & cable puppets. Oh, and... Faith defends me, because I believe.