Large Format - Relay and Probe Lenses

Just curious if anyone has a solution yet with the advent of larger format sensors becoming more and more popular. 

When you need a relay lens system or probe lens system, are there any out there that covers full frame or even larger (e.g. Alexa 65)? Of course, ideally without too much of a stop loss relatively speaking.

I tried the Optex Excellence system but nobody seems to have the VistaVision, 65mm, or IMAX format module.

A little digging and it appears Innovision Optics is developing a Probe III that will cover Full Frame and beyond with an adapter. I'm not sure when they will release it though.

But it'd be interesting to see if Schneider with their Century Series 2000 Mark II, if they will release a newer version to cover larger sensors.

• Premium Member

Panavision have modified some of their probe and periscope lenses to work with large format using the SP70 mount. 

I recall reading that there were Imax periscopes made for Dunkirk, not sure where they are now.

Arri must have options for the Alexa 65 or LF?

I’m sure other manufacturers will step up in time if there’s a demand, but it’s still a small market.