FS: PACE Technologies underwater housing package and 4-perf 35mm Arriflex 353, ready to dive!

Jesse Andrewartha

Here is a complete, PACE Technologies underwater housing package and 4-perf 35mm Arriflex 353, ready to dive! I purchased this kit 3 years ago and had it completely overhauled, a process that took 2 years. I just got it back and I'd love to keep it but I need to finance other projects. Included in the kit:

•  PACE Technologies housing for Arriflex 35III with video tap and wet connector cables (max depth rating 150ft)
  • Arriflex 35III 4-perf camera with normal door and custom door for use with housing (bought from Visual Products three years ago, beautiful condition)
  • Two 400ft magazines
  • Custom video monitor and housing (and a second spare for repairs)
  • Custom Minolta Spotmeter F housing
  • Wide angle dome port
  • Flat port (and a second spare for repairs)
  • Extension tubes
  • Vacuum pump (for drawing a vacuum prior to diving)
  • Four V-mount 12V lithium batteries and charger. (Batteries hold a charge) 
  • Two underwater focus targets
  • Two cases parts and spares, including screws, cables, lens gear adapters, cabling etc
  • Comes in five flight cases for the underwater housing and parts/spares (Arriflex 353III camera does not have a flight case)

Here's a short test I filmed using the housing on a dive prior to servicing, shot using Kodak 5222 at the Titan nuclear missile silo outside of Royal City, WA.

https://vimeo.com/193678272

This dive took the housing to a max depth of 110ft and it performed beautifully. It was a dream to use, perfectly neutral underwater and very easy to handle. I haven't seen another 35mm underwater housing kit, turnkey, ready to dive like this, ever. $8500 USD

uw_housing.jpg

uw_arri_353.jpg

uw_ports_spares.jpg

• Premium Member

Very cool! Loved the demo video. I really wish I had a reason to own this, but alas it's difficult to find places to use it. I've been hesitant to even buy a housing for my digital cameras because they're so cumbersome and kinda ruin dives.