Ordering MP Film Direct From Kodak

In the past, I've always bought film from outlets that stock it (like a store). But Im debating this time to order direct from Kodak (by calling them here in Canada). I have the pdf file for film types and CAT numbers. Thing is what is the process on how to pay for your order? Do they accept credit cards or does one have to have an account, whether a business account, or whatever? It will be shipped direct to my home. I know some transfer houses stock film, but I'd rather get the freshest stock I can get (since Im ordering new film).

• Premium Member

The way I deal with Kodak is calling our local sales agent. They put a quote together and send it to me via e-mail. Than I call the support number and pay for it over the phone via credit card. I'm pretty sure it works the same way for Canada, you guys have your own sales people AND a different number to call. If you find your local sales agent, they can usually take the CC over the phone and process the order as well. The film will be shipped to you from either storage in Canada or in the US. 

• Premium Member

I've always ordered directly from Kodak (800.621.FILM (3456)).  If you have an account it's easier but they will accept credit cards...you just have to read off the numbers to them every time you order.

Their shipping is fast and cheap.

Looks like they have online ordering through the website now as well.

https://www.kodak.com/US/en/motion/products/product_information/index.htm

I saw that webpage. It mentioned no website page for Canada. So it looks like I call it in. If they take credit card, that should be simple enough. I take it they courier it in? What courier? And anyone know if it comes from the States for Canada, or if Kodak Canada stock it there, so no crossing the border? Just trying to see if I'd have to pay a broker fee or not.