Keep Me Posted Adds Aidan Stanford as Senior Colorist

Sue Smith

Colorist Aidan Stanford has joined Keep Me Posted (KMP), a FotoKem company specializing in creative and technical episodic post-production services. In his role as senior colorist, Stanford builds upon Fotokem’s roster of creative talent that serves episodic and feature projects. 

With over 25 years of experience, Stanford brings unique expertise including proficiencies on color grading systems. His experience ranges from photochemical color timing to digital color grading and includes DI, broadcast, commercials and shorts. His varied background includes color timing 65mm film for LAWRENCE OF ARABIA (IMAX 2002 restoration/release); the DI, HDR and all video deliverables for the Oscar-winning GET OUT; and multiple seasons of Emmy Award-winning television series. His credits include the features HAPPY DEATH DAY, INSIDIOUS 4 and BENJI and his episodic credits include MODERN FAMILY, DRUNK HISTORY, YOU’RE THE WORST and FRESH OFF THE BOAT. 

Stanford noted, “No other facility offers the breadth of service for filmmakers that is available within the FotoKem family of companies. There is a dedication to customers and a meticulous approach to the work that is in perfect sync with my own. KMP is a highly respected facility, and I am delighted to join the talented team here.”

Mike Brodersen, FotoKem’s Chief Strategy Officer, commented on the addition of Stanford to the creative services team. “Aidan brings a deep knowledge of film, an artistic eye and a keen technical ability to help our creative customers bring their vision to reality. His comprehensive skill set in combination with his expertise in color have made him a trusted collaborator with many filmmakers and show runners. We are delighted to have him on our team.”