Workshop London. 9am to 6pm, Saturday 1st June 2019. Filming the human face for drama

Hi folks

We have another art of/lighting/framing session on the 1st June, 9am until 6pm (a Saturday) up in Tottenham at the Cove Studio. Oh, and the studio is screening the Tottenham vs Liverpool match after the workshop at 8pm. I promise I did not plan that one!

This one is all about lighting and framing the human face in drama, but is as useful to documentary makers I feel.

We have a couple of models, each of a different skin tone, and as per last time sponsors from Arri, Dedolight, Kino Flo and Rosco DMG Lumiere have very generously helped us out. We wouldn’t be able to do it without their support.

Should be a fun and informative day so please pass on to your babies, your students, your significant others and friends who may want to expand their experience with a hands on workshop. If you’re not into the footy we’re also having a meal locally afterwards to network and generally chew the fat.

The studio entrance is on a flat level so anyone needing wheelchair access will have no problem. The Cove Studio is about 5 minutes from Seven Sisters tube station. There is parking on the street nearby but not guaranteed. Disabled parking is available on the studio site.

Here’s the ticket link. An early bird discount is still available.

bit.ly/filmtheface

Thank you cinetogs

The last image from our workshop is attached.

ContactSheet-001 for Fashion 2 Cin Redux.jpg

• 3 weeks later...