Ektachrome 7250 (Expired) ISO Rating

I've got about 4 rolls of old 16mm 7250 ektachrome VNF film. I know it is long out of date and I'm intending to get it cross processed in an E-6 kit in a G-3 tank. I intend to process the film without pushing it if possible (just to minimize anything going haywire since i am relatively new to home processing film). I understand there are some differences between the vnf and e6 processes, which is why I want to keep the variables during processing to a minimum. Now that being said, this film is in the older style 7250 box that has the color bars on the front (I believe the box/can was redesigned in the 90's to exclude the color bars on the front.) so I know it's from either the 70's or 80's as a general ballpark. As for how it's been stored, I've had it cold stored for the past year or so. Before that I am not sure so I am assuming that it was stored in a closet at best. That being said, has anyone experimented with adjusting the ISO/DIN rating for this kind and age of film for shooting to compensate for any fogging due to age to produce a better image? Many thanks.