Hairy Women (SV)

'Hairy Women' (Short Version) is part of the 6 hour social documentary of Instagram I made called 'Offshoots' It is a study of my tablet's screen of posts made to Instagram on the subject of women that do not remove body hair. Also a transman or two that want to grow hair. (See the one with the big hairy boobies.) 

6 hours is too long for any of my online accounts, so I broke it down into the following short subject films.

'Girls of Instagram'
'Look at #metoo' (aka'Look at Hashtag metoo' on the Internet Archive)
'Look at #metoo' (Short Version)
'Stretch Marks' 
'Stretch Marks' (Short Version)
'Acne'
'Acne' (Short Version)
'Jew Majesty'
'Pregnant Girls of Instagram'
'Fat Ass'
'#Queer' (aka 'Hashtag Queer' on the Internet Archive)
'Chubblebath'
'Mandy Blanco Dream Girl' (Prelim)
'Mandy Blanco Dream Girl'
'Transition' 
'Transmen' 
'Transmen' (Short Version)
'Colored Hair'
'Fingernails' 
'Tongue Fetish' 
'Split Tongue'
'Split Tongue' (Short Version)
'Scarification'
'Scarification' (Short Version)
'Drag Queens' 
'Twerking'
'Tattooed Lesbians'
'Justin Day'
'Hairy Women'
'Afra'
'Afra'(Short Version)
'Growing Horns'
'Growing Horns' (Short Version)

The hi-res version of the full length 'Hairy Women' will be on the Internet Archive.

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

Thanks.

You got to view it in higher res. You can really see the hair. Vimeo 'Auto' is pretty fuzzy. YT is better, but they will take it down and ban me for a few weeks if I put it up.

I like the girls with a little blonde peach fuzz. I guess they bleach it or maybe if lucky it is naturally blond.

I've been trying to upload the full version to Internet Archive for the last few days. Every time I do it jams and lose the upload. I've got a smidgeon better than dial up internet. It takes 10 + hours to upload 1 gb.

I've been doing one on tattooed lesbians. I've had to  reshoot it 2-1/2times. Problems with my internet in the midst of shooting or the tablet was slightly off kilter. I got it about 85% done. Hopefully tonight will finish it. I can only shoot at night. No darkroom for shooting. I like it black around the tablet.

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.