For Sale: Set of rehoused vintage spherical LOMO lenses PL-mount

• Premium Member

House renovation and life costs forces me to sell my recently rehoused vintage (spherical) LOMO lens set. This is a gorgeous set with an amazing vintage look without being unusably soft like some other classics. Gorgeous spherical "spinning top" flares and a perfect balance of old world organic charm and usability. Reminding me of vintage Cooke S2's and Schneider Xenon's of that era. Professionally rehoused at GL Optics and kept as my personal set at Camtec rentals in Los Angeles and well kept after. 

They all cover Super35 and most of them cover up to full 8K on the Red. On the Alexa Mini they all cover the full format except the 28mm where there's the slightest vignette and you have to drop to 2.8K or crop in about 10% in edit. 

22mm T2.2 (covers to 7K)

28mm T2.8 (covers 6K fully or 7K HD with the slightest vignette)

35mm T2.2 (covers to 7K)

40mm T2.6 (covers 8k)

50mm T2.2 (covers  8K)

75mm T2.2 (covers 8K)

135mm T4.2 (covers 8K)

Set comes in a professional custom case and includes the very rare 40mm focal length as well. Few spherical vintage LOMO sets around and certainly almost none with the 40mm in it. All iris is multi-blade to ensure perfectly round bokeh even stopped down. The 75mm has a slight nick on front element, but I did extensive testing with it before I even sent it off for conversion and it had no effect. Very easy to replace that element with one from Ebay, should you absolutely want to.

Anyone is welcome to come have a look at them or test them at Camtec in Burbank. They're ready to shoot. I also have more photos of them if anyone wants. I have testes showing exactly what each lens covers.

Here are some very short examples of how they look from a commercial: 

Here are some flare tests I did last year:

Looking to get $19500 for the entire set, give or take. Please DM me for contact details!

IMG_4369.jpg

IMG_4363.jpg

IMG_4375.jpg

IMG_4339.jpg

IMG_4366.jpg

IMG_4324.jpg

IMG_4330.jpg

IMG_4342.jpg

IMG_4350.jpg

IMG_4382.jpg

IMG_4383.jpg

IMG_4384.jpg