Music Video - Canon C200/CN-E primes

They are nice lenses - looks glossy, good colour pallet and pacey edit.

Was the 2.39:1 crop decided in post or during the shoot? Some of the full hight dancer shots are cropped at the ankle and it looks a bit tight, might look better in open matt 16:9 

At times the operating is a bit uneven - on wider dance shots (particularly) I think camera movement (is it hand held or loose tripod) its a bit distracting. 

Thanks for the comments Phil.

Yes, the crop was done in post. It was just the artist having fun with it more than anything.

You're right about the full height ankle crop. It was a fine line in giving them enough separation from the background, keeping the sides of the performing area (stacked up benches, chairs etc.) out of shot, and not chopping off body parts. This was my first time working with dancers, next time I'll be thinking about allowing even more room for the wide, as well as the space their performance needs.

Good point on the operating. The group wides are on a dana dolly then the individual dance moves were handheld. It was pretty unrehearsed but I definitely could have tightened up the handheld camera work.

Thanks again.