Beaulieu R16 Schematics / Service Manual

Hayden Smith

Hey camera fam!

I'm working on getting a Beaulieu R16 up and running. Mechanically everything is fine, but definitely needs a bit of electrical troubleshooting. Does anyone have a copy of the R16 schematics or service manual they'd be willing to share? 

Thanks!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/27/2019 at 6:09 AM, Dr. Thomas Faehrenkemper said:

Hayden, I can mail you a repair manual for the R16. First part is Swedish or Fin, second part is English. Big file about 32Mb pdf.

Please send me a PN. Regards Thomas

Hey there, was anyone successful at getting a repair manual for the R16 and willing to share? I got one in a lot of camera stuff and was able to hook it up to a power supply.  The motor ran for a few seconds then stopped but the camera shows that it is getting power.  It probably just needs a good cleaning and lubrication. I was going to have a go at it.  If anyone has it can you send it to me to at cherylhessfilms@gmail.com by email or WeTransfer would be great.  Thanks.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, can someone please send me a service manual / blueprint for the Beaulieu R16 Automatic. I bought one from Goodwill recently and was able to get it up and running. I took apart the front mount and disabled the autoexposure motor along with cleaning the film gate and ground glass. Unfortunately I stupidly forgot to take notes of exactly how the prism and viewfinder connect. . . I had everything in pieces and this is the only thing stopping me for finishing putting the camera back together. Thanks! 

Edited by Sam Bryant Frank

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I see this is quite an old thread but hope that Someone can still point me in the direction of a R16 service manual, particularly a schematic. I'm about to take the plunge and open up the old Beaulieu special zoom, R16 I have to investigate cleaning the eyepiece.

I should, if I had any sense left, send the camera to Bjorn but lack of money and pre - screwdriver bravado is driving me on!

Hope someone can help,

many thanks

Paul

Hey all,

I've uploaded schematics & service manual PDF I found on the 'Beaulieu Users Group' on FB, posted by Adrian Cousins.
I have edited out the pages that were in non-english.

Link:
https://anonymshare.com/mz0D/beaulieu-r16-service-and-repair-manual-eng.pdf
(I've used anonymshare bc it claims to have a non-expiry link).
I've attached a photo from that PDF.

I'll also leave here the user's manual for the R16 automatic, if that helps to:
http://www.vintagecameras.fr/images/MonSite/BEAULIEU/R16_Electric/_Doc/Beaulieu_R16-Electric_Manual_en_Revu.pdf

Hope this helps!!

R16 Schematics.jpg

Edited by Levi Cranston

1 hour ago, Dom Jaeger said:

That share site is unfortunately compromised, my IT department detected a Trojan virus. Don’t click on the link!

Right, thanks Dom. If that's the case...this time from the heart!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-NtFhPBbjrq0geRLAJKI598wBzBadMPr/view?usp=sharing

This is from my own Google Drive — but I can't guarantee this link will be active forever!

Edited by Levi Cranston

• 1 year later...
  • Premium Member

Does anyone still have this file? All the links seem to fail at this point - would love to host it permanently if someone can help me get hold of it. For those looking for it - was able to find a functioning link here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W4WwzNspJ6UckoK67JG5PVsJIsy7poQ_

Edited by Kamran Pakseresht