Jump to content
Fabio Pirovano_37718

Soundtracks You Save in a Fire...

Recommended Posts


You got a nice list. I got a few records. Hope to digitize. I'd save my digital files. Appreciate it, but not into vinyl. 

Joe Bussard would be in trouble in a fire. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=joe+bussard&sxsrf=ACYBGNStix0lgeK0dHX6BKPC0VXXtHsNWg:1568734341648&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwif5bjpltjkAhVLmK0KHZWPDtkQ_AUIEygD&biw=1000&bih=630

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Daniel D. Teoli Jr. said:

You got a nice list. I got a few records. Hope to digitize. I'd save my digital files. Appreciate it, but not into vinyl. 

Joe Bussard would be in trouble in a fire. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=joe+bussard&sxsrf=ACYBGNStix0lgeK0dHX6BKPC0VXXtHsNWg:1568734341648&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwif5bjpltjkAhVLmK0KHZWPDtkQ_AUIEygD&biw=1000&bih=630

 

Thanks!! WTFK.... 25 000 vinyls.................https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Bussard

Edited by Fabio Pirovano_37718
greetings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, David Mullen ASC said:

My CD collection of soundtracks is quite large, I hardly have any of my vinyl anymore.

In the years,I tied ,or in the worst of case replaced, many of my vinyls with cds..what I have posted are also on cd.. that's a sort the eternal dilemma analog or digital 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Fabio Pirovano_37718 said:

Thanks!! WTFK.... 25 000 vinyls.................https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Bussard

Last I heard he had 15,000. But that was long ago. I guess it is a disease with collector. A friend has a movie about him. I watched some of it. He canvased many states going door to door in the boondocks trying to buy old records. 

I would hate to have to build a collection like that. I'd buy it off eBay if I had the $$. Although the places he went looked interesting for photographing people. (occupants of the house) 

I'm building a collection of early western, county, hillbilly, folk and yodel music. I met an old yodeler in his 80's. He gave me about 150 hours of music and commentary I'm going through to mine songs from. Some of it is very rare material and would make good background music for some of my films.

I had never given music any thought for my films which are for the most part silent. But some of the music may fit the films pretty good. I'll put one on the I.A. and send it in. A very rare version of Frankie and Johnny

 

 

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Daniel D. Teoli Jr. said:

Last I heard he had 15,000. But that was long ago. I guess it is a disease with collector. A friend has a movie about him. I watched some of it. He canvased many states going door to door in the boondocks trying to buy old records. 

I would hate to have to build a collection like that. I'd buy it off eBay if I had the $$. Although the places he went looked interesting for photographing people. (occupants of the house) 

I'm building a collection of early western, county, hillbilly and yodel music. I met an old yodeler in his 80's. He gave me about 150 hours of music and commentary I'm going through to mine songs from. It would make good background music for some of my films. I had never given music any thought for my films which are for the most part silent. But some of the music may fit the films pretty good.

 

 

we have different priorities.. however the passion is close https://www.discogs.com/user/fabiopirovanoFP/collection?page=2&sort_by=max&sort_order=asc&facets=genres%5D%3A%5BStage%20%26%20Screen

Edited by Fabio Pirovano_37718

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is one of the clips with commentary. Takes more work to get the names and dates so I let people figure it out if they are interested. If I had more time and energy would tag everything. I'm only one person, can only do so much. I have 140+ areas of collection in my archive.

https://archive.org/search.php?query=Frankie %26 Johnny Old Country Record Shop D.D.Teoli Jr. A.C.

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • CineLab



    Tai Audio



    Serious Gear



    Paralinx LLC



    Broadcast Solutions Inc



    New Pro Video - New and Used Equipment



    Abel Cine



    FJS International



    Glidecam



    Metropolis Post



    Gamma Ray Digital Inc



    Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS



    Just Cinema Gear



    Rig Wheels Passport



    Ritter Battery



    G-Force Grips



    Wooden Camera



    Visual Products


×
×
  • Create New...