Hollywood Sand Witches & The Wood Nymphs

I bought a 16mm reel on spec from a picker. It was labelled Sand Witches Wood Nymphs. The picker had no idea of the content. Sure enough it had the 2 productions from Cine Arts on it. Sadly the film was torn up with blown sprockets and in pieces. They had used tape to hold the pieces together. Over the years the tape had decomposed and the adhesive had spread all over. In any case I was able to salvage +/- 95% of the films.

Now have to deal with the torn up sprockets with the scan. Some of the worst sprocket damage I've seen. Sprockets are almost completely torn out. The scanner aligns the scan from the sprockets. Maybe it needs to have the sprockets restored via Perf-Fix to scan?

Last night at 1AM I got the idea to start working the production date into my films. Sometimes very hard to dig up info on these obscure films. IMDB usually has most of the dates. But some of them are wrong and some films are not to be found. Hollywood Sand Witches is from1928. Film stock code is 1929. Still researching The Wood Nymphs. 

The next films in the works are the 1920 film Getting His Goat and a 1920's film called Flapper's Parade 

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.