Hollywood Sand Witches 1928 Cine Art

NSFW

A rare 1928 silent 16mm film by Cine Art. Contains nudity and racist themes. Film was dyed yellow / amber color with numerous splices, breaks, base scratches and blown sprockets.

2K transfer with Retroscan.

I also scanned the Wood Nymphs from Cine Art, but it was in terrible shape and needs lots of cleaning up. Hopefully will get it out in a week or so. After seeing the films and listening to the commentary of the DVD set 'More Treasures from the American Film Archives' I am not so fussy with defects. They had some beautiful dual colored films. Highlights were dyed yellow, shadows were silver toned green / blue.

Daniel D.Teoli Jr. Archival Collection
Daniel D.Teoli Jr. Small Gauge Film Archive
Daniel D.Teoli Jr. VHS Video Archive
Daniel D.Teoli Jr. Audio Archive
Daniel D.Teoli Jr. Social Documentary Photography

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

Vimeo deleted all the videos on my SGFA account. I snuck Hollywood Sand Witches in after they deleted everything. But it may not last . Really sad how all that work goes into preserving history just to have it wiped out....cancel culture 2020.

From now on I will prob just use the Internet Archive. In the Rustbelt we have the worse internet in the nation. 1.0 upload .4 download speed. When doing any uploads or downloads my computer grinds to a halt. Uploading videos takes many hours. Then all my work just gets wiped up for my trouble.

Here are 2 links for Hollywood Sand Witches if Vimeo deletes this video. 

https://archive.org/details/hollywoodsandwitches720pd.d.teolijr.a.c.

https://archive.org/search.php?query=Hollywood Sand Witches 720p