Sony f23 noise at 0rb?

Mike Krumlauf

So the gentleman who bought my Sony f23 is getting quite a bit of noise in his image across multiple gamma tables at 0rb gain using a 1/50th shutter. I personally never ran into any significant noise problems with the camera at that low of dB signal, so my question is why is he getting it and what can he do to resolve it?

hes using digiprimes and recording to an atom is samurai blade via the if box and importing into Sony Vegas and/ or davinci 

Edited by Mike Krumlauf
More info

4 minutes ago, Andy Jarosz said:

Can you post a frame grab? Is it just underexposing like you can with a modern camera, expecting to get a clean image?

He did send me examples but I dont want to share anything of his without his okay. The images he sent me, he told me it was on a digiprime wideopen.

Any advice you can send would be appreciated. I never ran into things like this.

Edited by Mike Krumlauf

9 hours ago, Mike Krumlauf said:

He did send me examples but I dont want to share anything of his without his okay. The images he sent me, he told me it was on a digiprime wideopen.

Any advice you can send would be appreciated. I never ran into things like this.

Well, does it look underexposed? it's a 10 year old device, is he possibly just holding this camera to an unreasonable standard?