V-Mount Batteries

Which are the best or affordable batteries and chargers for V-Mounts?

1. for using on lights (Aputure 300di/120dii,, forza 300/500, fotodiox factor prizmo 150/300, intellytech 160, arri s60c)

2. for charging cine cameras(Red, Canon c200/500, Alexa mini,) and mirrorless (S1H, ...)

I understand that each light or camera need's specific voltage, that's why for some lights it should be this one for the others that one..., 

but you can suggest such a versions which will work good on any lights and cameras for long time.

• 3 months later...

I have a bunch of Core SWX Hypercore 98kwh v-mounts that I use with my RED kit. I've used them with Astra lightpanels too. They've worked well for me although some of them are about 4 years old and have definitely lost a considerable amount of capacity. I've heard great things about Dynacore's newer v-mounts which are a bit a cheaper, especially if you're looking for greater runtimes (155kwh or 220kwh). I'm not sure what's cheapest in Armenia but I imagine both companies would ship to you. If you plan on flying with the batteries I'd recommend 98kwh or smaller batteries, that's at least the case in the US.