Film Examples

Guest Carlos S. Carmona

Guest Carlos S. Carmona

I am co-producing a Low level budget full length indie, in which shooting on dv or low end HD are our only choices when it comes to format. If we decide to use the DVX100 are there any suggestions when it comes to putting on lense adapters or even matte boxes? More importanly, can anyone name films shot with this camera? Projects that I can take a look at, and judge this format.

Spank you :unsure:

Guest Carlos S. Carmona
"November" is in some theaters now, or just left them.  "Incident at Loch Ness" is out on DVD.

thank you for the reply. Do you know any films shot on Sony's HVR-A1U, HVR-Z1U

or any Sony DV Cameras?

Also, how does one get to put a pic along with their name on this website?

I am co-producing a Low level budget full length indie, in which shooting on dv or low end HD are our only choices when it comes to format. If we decide to use the DVX100 are there any suggestions when it comes to putting on lense adapters or even matte boxes? More importanly, can anyone name films shot with this camera? Projects that I can take a look at, and judge this format.

Spank you :unsure:

Beyond November, and Incident at Lochness, there is Murderball, 9 Songs, Red Hot Ballroom, and Rock School.

Hope that helps,

Jan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Do you know any films shot on Sony's HVR-A1U, HVR-Z1U or any Sony DV Cameras?

Neither camera mentioned has been out long enough to have projects shot and released yet. I'm sure they are out there in various stages of production, though. It does seem strange the lack of publicity on Sony's end. If you weren't already aware, Panasonic plastered the back cover of every video magazine for like six months with a picture of the DP and crew of November sitting next to the beloved DVX100 camera. Sony? I think I read somewhere that a wedding was shot with one of their cameras! :P (To be fair, several In|Dig|Ent releases were made on PD150/PD170's).

BW