Working abroad

Hello there! ? 
As the title of this post says, I would like to work abroad. 
First let me introduce myself. I'm a film student from Argentina. I had the privilege to have started working at the professional end of the film industry (always in the camera department as 1 or 2 ac) here since I was a first-year student. 
But now I want to advance in my field. That's why I would like to start working outside. I had Canada in mind, but I'm open to the states as well.
What I wanted to ask you all was if you had any advice for me. Any tips or tricks on this matter. Or anyone I could talk to about a job or internship.
Thank you to everyone in advance!

Ps: I hope everything is well in the middle of these chaotic moments we are living.

54 minutes ago, Richard Boddington said:

Canada and Australia have special work permits for young people that last for a year, do a Google search.  As for the US, forget it, you'll never get permission to work there legally.  Especially with near 100% unemployment in the film industry right now!!

https://moving2canada.com/working-holiday-visa-in-canada/

R,

You can work in the US if you can get an O1 visa, but you have to be at the top of your profession - its a non starter for someone starting out.

To work legally in a more junior position in the US usually means you have to marry an American.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Richard Boddington said:

Canada and Australia have special work permits for young people that last for a year, do a Google search.  As for the US, forget it, you'll never get permission to work there legally.  Especially with near 100% unemployment in the film industry right now!!

https://moving2canada.com/working-holiday-visa-in-canada/R,

Richard! Thank you so much for responding! ?
 Yeah, I was thinking of looking into applying for a Canadian Visa. But my question is (and sorry if it might sound ignorant) how do I get a job there in the first place. Or are there production companies that hire people from abroad?

2 hours ago, Phil Connolly said:

You can work in the US if you can get an O1 visa, but you have to be at the top of your profession - its a non starter for someone starting out.

To work legally in a more junior position in the US usually means you have to marry an American.  

Phil! Thank you too for taking the time to reply! ?
Well I lived in the states for about 10 years legally already. I have my green card and everything. Don't know if that might make a difference.

1 hour ago, Andrés Esteban González said:

I have my green card and everything. Don't know if that might make a difference.

A green card makes a significant difference. You're be able to work in the US with little to no hassle, if I'm not mistaken. (Of course, anyone with a green card please chime in!)

On 4/23/2020 at 9:19 PM, Andrés Esteban González said:

Richard! Thank you so much for responding! ?
 Yeah, I was thinking of looking into applying for a Canadian Visa. But my question is (and sorry if it might sound ignorant) how do I get a job there in the first place. Or are there production companies that hire people from abroad?

Last October I would of told you that if you had a pulse you could of been hired on a set in Toronto, today, well...dead of course.  No idea when things will start again.

Also, re green card, if you have been out of the US for more than a year, your green card is no longer valid.

https://rapidvisa.com/how-long-can-a-green-card-holder-stay-outside-united-states/

R,