Are you overloaded with TECH?

I have been trying to clean out my numerous email accounts. The more junk that piles up in the accounts, the slower they seem to run. Beside constant requests to donate $$, I am bombarded with the newest and greatest tech to buy or learn.

I liked the simplicity of the old days where you had a few films to choose from, you could use the same camera for decades and could just concentrate on the shooting. I can't even read a fraction about all this tech let alone apply it even if I could afford any of it.

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, Daniel D. Teoli Jr. said:

I have been trying to clean out my numerous email accounts. The more junk that piles up in the accounts, the slower they seem to run. Beside constant requests to donate $$, I am bombarded with the newest and greatest tech to buy or learn.

I liked the simplicity of the old days where you had a few films to choose from, you could use the same camera for decades and could just concentrate on the shooting. I can't even read a fraction about all this tech let alone apply it even if I could afford any of it.

I couldn’t agree more. I have only one email account and I’m not on Twitter! In fact, I’m not on any social media. I refuse!  I have only one phone number. Like I said in an earlier, separate post on this site, I keep it stupid simple!

G