LITE MAT 4 s2 vs Aputure Light Storm LED COB 120D

Hello group:

So I currently own a LITEMAT 4 s2 and I am very happy with the light. My only gripe with it is that its not as powerful as I would like.  I hear the new version is 40 percent brighter then the one I own, however it is also double the price.  A DP friend recommended to me the Aputure Light Storm LED COB 120D.  In doing research I was impressed with the videos I saw of it. My only issue with it is that is 6000k daylight and I prefer to light 3200k.   So I have a few questions I hope some of you might provide me answers.

1) Can you gel the APUTURE 120D to get it to tungsten light easily?  

2) Can you mix the two lights in a filming? The litermat  and the aputure even though they have different CRI?

3) Should I just get another used LITEMAT 4? 

Any advice would be appreciated

O

I believe there's an Aputure 120T or something similar but maybe it's discontinued. 

Also, a 650W frensel (if you don't mind the heat and additional power consumption) is a lot less expensive than either and has an even higher quality of light.

If you do use a gel on an LED, look at the Lee gels specifically designed for LEDs. (Haven't used them, but I hear they improve color rendering relative to traditional CTO/CTB.)

Do you want a hard light or soft light? By the time you diffuse and gel an aputure 120D it might not be as bright as you were hoping.

A cheap kinoflo 4 bank is another option but I find them a bit awkward to set up compared with LEDs.