'Team Deakins' - new podcast

• 3 months later...
  • Premium Member

This podcast is bonkers.  I listen to a s--t load of movie podcasts and this one has become my all time favorite.  I'm a sucker for inside Hollywood books from all decades.  I can't get enough of them.  Roger and James Deakins are tapping all their well-earned resources to bring an inside look to all of modern studio filmmaking to smalltime folks like me in a way a book could never do.  Every episode is more insightful than the last.  I really appreciate it, especially in this post-covid world where painting my house is less frightening than going to the grocery store.

5 hours ago, Justin Hayward said:

This podcast is bonkers.  I listen to a s--t load of movie podcasts and this one has become my all time favorite.  I'm a sucker for inside Hollywood books from all decades.  I can't get enough of them.  Roger and James Deakins are tapping all their well-earned resources to bring an inside look to all of modern studio filmmaking to smalltime folks like me in a way a book could never do.  Every episode is more insightful than the last.  I really appreciate it, especially in this post-covid world where painting my house is less frightening than going to the grocery store.

And whats great is .. they all have the same self doubt and nerves as the rest of use.. the one with Hoytema  saying he had sleepless nights before Dunkirk..  Sandgren the same .. and the great man himself .. 

• 4 months later...