my next small budget work is using lumix s1h + zeiss classic lens...i have not used this lens before. i have worked with cp2 and milvus lens.they are sharper lenses. my friend told me that, zeiss classic lenses are softer. my doubt is, whether this lenses are soft like old film camera lenses, which gives smooth look with nice highlight falloff.then it might helps me getting more film look?..then that will be helpful thing. or its just a dumb lens, where colors are not fimic and sharpness is not cinematic and highlight falloff is so bad?

then i have to shift to newer lens like milvus or cp3.

anybody have experience? i checked on youtube and internet to know more about it....not much of talk about these series of zeiss lenses.....you can see these series in zeiss website, in photography section

3 hours ago, Vipin Pv said:

my next small budget work is using lumix s1h + zeiss classic lens...i have not used this lens before. i have worked with cp2 and milvus lens.they are sharper lenses. my friend told me that, zeiss classic lenses are softer. my doubt is, whether this lenses are soft like old film camera lenses, which gives smooth look with nice highlight falloff.then it might helps me getting more film look?..then that will be helpful thing. or its just a dumb lens, where colors are not fimic and sharpness is not cinematic and highlight falloff is so bad?

then i have to shift to newer lens like milvus or cp3.

anybody have experience? i checked on youtube and internet to know more about it....not much of talk about these series of zeiss lenses.....you can see these series in zeiss website, in photography section

What is a classic lens? Cinema lens or still photo lens?