All Terrain Arri 235

Dennis Toeppen

39 minutes ago, Dennis Toeppen said:

I spent my COVID-19 time making this custom case for my Arri 235. It's now ready for combat. Shooting tomorrow.

Edit: That was some awful narration. Strike B&H and replace with B+W. Strike ND1 and replace with ND.3. I drove straight through from IL to NM and I'm a little tired still the day after.

Update: The supposed  all-terrain wagon from B&H Photo is a completely worthless POS. Their definition of all-terrain apparently includes only level concrete and short-pile carpet. On anything other than that, the front wheels often turn sideways and you're stuck dragging it. This is the case because the front wheels have TOTALLY inadequate caster - maybe 5 degrees. They probably need 30-40 degrees of caster to function as desired.

• Premium Member

I've been using my kid's Hamax bike trailer which has a pretty good suspension. I wouldn't take it up a mountain trail but it's great for taking the 235 around the countryside. Or pushing it around the city. Lens, mattebox, filters and batteries are in the back compartment.

IMG_0759.JPG

Edited by Uli Meyer