Lightest Tripod + Head for use with Arriflex 235

Uli Meyer

• Premium Member

Uli!!!! wow wow wow....fantastic.....LOVE IT....I truly do.....honestly......the story is superb......the look is fantastic.....the actors fantastic.....the twist in the story......fantastic....you should be very proud of this piece!!!!!!

The Kodak Vision3 skin colours.....the auburn hair.....the light....that white dress holding detail.....things that could have blown out but didn't thanks to film......the way the caretaker ignores him haha so cool.....the sequence where she runs with the light seeping in through the trees a la Terrence Mallick Tree of Life......

please can you tell us all about it and take your time and give us all the info.....one day I hope to do something as fantastic as this

please post about this on the film section perhaps and lots more people can see this????

Edited by Stephen Perera

• Premium Member
41 minutes ago, Stephen Perera said:

Uli!!!! wow wow wow....fantastic.....LOVE IT....I truly do.....honestly......the story is superb......the look is fantastic.....the actors fantastic.....the twist in the story......fantastic....you should be very proud of this piece!!!!!!

The Kodak Vision3 skin colours.....the auburn hair.....the light....that white dress holding detail.....things that could have blown out but didn't thanks to film......the way the caretaker ignores him haha so cool.....the sequence where she runs with the light seeping in through the trees a la Terrence Mallick Tree of Life......

please can you tell us all about it and take your time and give us all the info.....one day I hope to do something as fantastic as this

please post about this on the film section perhaps and lots more people can see this????

Thank you Stephen, you're too kind ?

I'm working with half an eye on my messages. I'll try and find some time later.

• Premium Member
Just now, Uli Meyer said:

Thank you Stephen, you're too kind ?

I'm working with half an eye on my messages. I'll try and find some time later.

I hope you dont mind Ive created a thread and linked to it....see here:

• 5 months later...
On 8/19/2020 at 2:59 AM, Uli Meyer said:

The Kodak Vision3 skin colours.....the auburn hair.....the light....that white dress holding detail.....things that could have blown out but didn't thanks to film.....

Ditto what Stephen said!  AMAZING work Uli and the home movie is adorable ...now that is a home movie you can watch on the big screen in a real movie theater! ... and hopefully the theaters will open soon after the pandemic so we can all enjoy good film work properly as it was meant to. I am just floored how rock film steady  the 235 is with the registration pin. Just makes me want to get the 235 even more ... still searching!