Clara Bow was really something!

Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

I saw her in 'Mantrap'. It is a silent film for 1926. Bow was fantastic. I hope to put the film on the Internet Archive sometime. The Internet Archive just restored most of my account (1649 out of 1666 collections) Have no idea what they deleted. My first goal is to make a screen recording to inventory my Archive at the I.A.. Better late than never. First time in 51 years of work and 51 years of censorship that anyone reversed their decision to pull the plug on me. But it was just by chance that I contacted the right person, otherwise they refused. I had about a dozen silent films I was in the process of uploading to the I.A. when they closed my account. Was disgusted and chucked them all. Now I have to go find all the films again.

...well, that is how it is on July 4, 2020.

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

OK, just converted it to MP4.

Here is Mantrap

https://archive.org/details/mantrap-1926

If you got slow net like me, you will have to download to watch. I can't even watch my own uploads. I also converted about 40 other silent films to upload. Some of them are crazy interesting. Little by little will get them up, as long as the I.A. does not kick me out again. 

Still have trouble with getting sound synched with lips on some of the MP4 conversions. You would think in this day and age it would not be an issue. I have to cut the audio out and try and drag it to reposition it. But that only works up to a point. Luckily for me most of my archival film work, as well as my own filmmaking is very basic and is not loaded with hi-tech trickery...that I don't know how to do even if I wanted to. 

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.