Do you use 'production' names in YOUR films?

Films that you have naming controls of? 

Now the name may not be used solely associated with production. Sometimes the name is used incorporated with word 'film' as in 'A XYZ Film.' I really hate when films use many 'production' or 'film' names back to back. Like they have multiple people that need their ego massaged. 

Someone on another forum called me a mouth breather. Well, I liked the name so I got my artist to make me a logo for my 'Mouth Breather Production' and 'A Mouth Breather Film.'

https://archive.org/details/a-mouth-breather-production-nano-d.-d.-teoli-jr.-a.-c.

I got other names I use, such as 'A Chikan Groper Film', 'A Jumping Jack Film' and a few more. I get bored easy and like to have some fun, so I call my films by different names...but being visually oriented, they all have images that go with the names. Now if I could not use images along with the names I probably would not use production names like this. 

What about you? If you use production names how did you decide on the name?

• 3 weeks later...

Most movies are co-financed and produced by various companies.  This is for a number of reasons.  Actors may own a production company and prefer a share of the profits over a salary, etc. So they join as a producing entity.  But typically within this consortium there's one central developing company or production company that is the real reason the movie is being made.  It's their film and they may choose to make that apparent in the credits.  This is why there's a slideshow of logos in front of every movie.  Nobody goes all in on financing their movie cause 99% of them lose money.   It's not ego really.  It's just making sure people know which of those companies actually made the film.