Ammo & Yodeling (A documentary I made)

Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

https://archive.org/search.php?query=ammo+and+yodeling+teoli

I made this short 27 minute film to document the variety and prices of popular small arms ammunition being sold in the United States in 2020. It was also made to document what ammunition was actually available for sale after the Covid-19 pandemic combined with the riots and unrest of the Summer of 2020. During this time, guns, ammunition and some reloading supplies, like primers and powder were in very short supply.

For instance, there are 1372 pistol cartridges and 895 rifle cartridges listedĀ for sale. Out of that number only 3 pistol and 23 rifle cartridges were actually in stock and available to purchase. The rest were sold out. The film may be kinda boring unless you like endless scrolling to show you every cartridge that was made in 2020. But it has some great yodeling and hillbilly music.

At the beginning of the film is an animation of a dog with its penis out. I don't know if that makes it NSFW or not. Rest of the film is SFW unless you work in an environment that does not like gun related material.

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.