L A CONFIDENCIAL

vetrinp

HI,recently i saw the movie L A CONFIDENCIAL,in this particular film i want know a trick they have used.there is a introgation room in the film, one side of the room is coverd by glass.while the criminals r introgated by the police ,officers watch from other room through the glass,when camera is kept from outside,ie from officers side ,we clearly see the criminal inside the room and in reflection the officers.both the images r sharp, they have follwed in all scenes taking palce in that room.i have seen this kind of shots in some films,but in this particlar film it looks too diffrent.what glass they might have used,or any other tech they have used.kindly if anybody knows reply me

• 4 weeks later...

hi vetri,,,

Really it's a good movie..have u seen their cutting style that was inspired me lot.. u know even though it was a action film,, somany place they have smooth cutting that means it was not irritate u r eyes..

Then i m also think about that glass matter... i think they may used the glass which has 50% reflectence and 50% transmitance. so that only we can see the both images sharp.. and clean.. the same class which i said above used in THE EXORCIT film.. by owen roizman..

if u know more about that reply,,

bye,

srsaat..