Small p-tap solution for Aaton LTR shoulder rig

Cale Boys

I'm wanting to use my nucleus-m follow focus system but need to power the gear via a P-tap connector. What option is there for myself to place a small battery onto my shoulder rig? Any suggestions?

If you use the Shape shoulder pad, aren't you able to attach 15mm rods to the back? That would allow for some mounting options to the bottom of the rods. Other options that come to mind are adapting your LTR to take v-mount batteries, or wearing a battery on your belt. 

The base of your LTR looks modified and huge, what is that? Looks peculiar! It protrudes into the section where your shoulder normally goes. 

9 hours ago, Baltasar Thomas said:

If you use the Shape shoulder pad, aren't you able to attach 15mm rods to the back? That would allow for some mounting options to the bottom of the rods. Other options that come to mind are adapting your LTR to take v-mount batteries, or wearing a battery on your belt. 

The base of your LTR looks modified and huge, what is that? Looks peculiar! It protrudes into the section where your shoulder normally goes. 

Yeah true, I could put small rods at the back and buy a mini V-lock battery to run the follow focus. The angle the image is taken on makes it look weird, it's just a regular LTR-7