WTB- Eclair ACL battery/cable/ 4 pin jaeger connector

Travis Shannon

Currently trying to track down any kind of a battery (non functioning is fine) w/cable for eclair ACL 1 or 1.5 (original 4-pin jaeger connector) or even just a 4 pin jaeger connector to fashion a new cable, already have two batteries with XLR out, just need the jaeger end (original cable was fried) neither Bernie at Super16inc nor Andrew at AZ spectrum seem to have any stock so checking here, much appreciated!

Could ask Paul Scaglione at Visual Products...Or JeanLouis Seguin on this forum. They may have the Jaeger connector. They are tricky to do, so maybe they can just make up a cable end for you. Good to have a spare cable also.

When I bought a Jaeger 4 pin connector for the cable years ago it was from an electronics connector supply house here..

If not going through a camera tech, It will help if you have the specification for the connector. 

Good luck..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Brendan Collins said:

I've recently inquired about those Jaeger connectors from the only supplier I could find in the US. They are extremely expensive (55-75$ each)... I ended up swapping out for mini XLR / XLR connectors.

Hi Brendan, that is a bit pricey but for the sake of curiosity could you tell me who that supplier is? Thanks so much