16mm Arriflex, Eclair, Scoopic, etc

Brendan Collins

Hi there,

Please read this thoroughly. 

Gauging interest in the sale of my entire 16mm cine collection.

Full disclosure - I am on the fence about selling these, some of them need work, some work I have done myself, other stuff is beyond my abilities for servicing. I am gauging interest and seeking offers. I would trade everything for a classic VW Bus that needs work (1970s westie or conversion preferred, not automatic, and no I won't trade it for the one thats been sitting in the field for 45 years and hasn't moved once) Moral of the story is, I'm out of college, I'm working more, I have less time to shoot on film than I would like, but I've gained an interest on working on my jeep and other vehicles more and more. I am a hobbiest, and not a professional. This is why I am open to offers after you have seen the condition of the units themselves. Many issues that I posted on the forums ultimately resulted from user error. (I have never been taught, just self taught.) Anything marked with an " * " , I would recommend servicing before use. Many come with accessories, and extras, such as batteries , chargers, etc. Please contact me about each unit, and I will tell you specifics on what I see as a user.

Please see google drive link for pictures of each unit, and the condition. 

I am accepting offers on all units, please message me to start a conversation if you are interested. 

Willing to sell all for bulk buyer. USA ONLY PLEASE. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TvcpLjQ8VMbB4pgURjIwrRPNLjxA1pXm?usp=sharing

Arriflex 16 M* - Serial Number 097! Low! - Runs with motor @12V, but needs a helping hand at 8V.  

Arriflex 16 S - 2 torque motors, 4 magazines, runs just fine with 8V (Shot w film). 

Arriflex 16BL - Stock motor - 2 mags, 12-120, cables, etc. (Serviced 2012). (Shot w film)

Arriflex 16BL - Tobin Motor - 2 mags, 12-120, cables, etc (Serviced 2019). (Shot w film)

Arriflex SR1* - 2 mags, cables, video tap, 3 onboard batteries re-celled 2020.  (Shot w film,  not yet developed)

Eclair NPR  - Variable speed motor, video tap, - FPS indicator does not function. 

Bolex H16 M5 - 400ft mag, torque motor and all additional motor electronics to function. (Shot w film)

Canon Scoopic 16 M - Runs, auto exposure slow

Canon Scoopic 16 MS* - Power to motor, motor does not function currently. Auto Exposure very snappy. Comes with RARE 400ft adapter for 400ft magazines, Motor works when triggered in magazine, with original manuals, etc. 

Once again, please message me on the forum message boards for more information and communication about these cameras. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Todd, I do, if you read the listing, i said to message me if you are interested in cameras. It is hard for me to respond on forums, so I have been having people message me.  

Cameras that have been sold

NPR,

ARRI 16 M 

Scoopic 16 (MS and M still available) 

Bolex h16 supreme 

ACL

Cameras that are additionally up for sale

Arri SR2 , T-bar, regular 16, 2 mags, on board batteries

Arri SR2, T-bar, Color video tap standard, Regular 16, 2 mags, On board batteries

Cameras still available from listing

16BL'S

Bolex h16 m5

Scoopic M / MS 

SR1 

Arri 16S

Yes I have two Arri SR2's additional for sale. 

ONCE AGAIN. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, YOU HAVE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE. IT IS HARD FOR ME TO RESPOND TO COMMENTS, MUCH EASIER TO KEEP TRACK OF COMMUNICATIONS ON THE MESSAGE CENTER. 

ADDITIONAL PICTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

ALL PAYMENTS ARE THROUGH PAYPAL ONLY, GOODS AND SERVICES, PRIORITY SHIPPING.

ALL CAMERA'S WILL COME WITH 100FT OR 400FT FILM ROLLS TO GET YOU STARTED.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS AVAILABLE UPON MESSAGE. 

IF YOU HAVE MESSAGED ME AND HAVE NOT HEARD BACK, PLEASE SEND ME ANOTHER MESSAGE, I HAVE GOTTEN MANY MANY MESSAGES ABOUT CAMERAS. 

AGAIN,  PLEASE MESSAGE ME. It is easier for me to keep track of communications, along with people who are genuine and real buyers. I have had many tire-kickers. Read the original listing, 

Hope this is understandable, and makes sense. 

• 1 year later...