XL2 Feature Tour - free web video

Duncan McFarland

We recently uploaded the "XL2 Feature Tour" movie - a free tour of the features of Canon's XL2 camera. It's 35 minutes long and requires Quicktime 7 - it was encoded in H.264 at about 400 kbps for the video (50 KB/sec) and AAC audio at 128 kbps (16 KB/sec).

It's the link that says "Watch the XL2 Feature Tour Video" near the top of the home page: http://www.dvcreators.net

Reply to this post to let us know what you think please -

Thanks and enjoy!

- Duncan

Hey Jay -

Thanks so much! You beat me to it :D

Sorry to double-post - at least in mine you can check out some of the specs of the web video.

GoodDog sounds familiar - I'll check out your site later!

Glad you liked it!

- D

Edited by Duncan McFarland

Guest Fahmy Ferdian

Hi..Guys

I've already visit both of your site...but I have connection problem :P My internet speed was so so so slow.... :angry: so I can't watch your video.. :(

Have you any downloadable video file of XL 2 Feature Tour ??

It's very great if you send me the information about it.

cinemasterpiece@yahoo.com is opened 24-7 for your info, Bro !!

Thank's a lot

Guest Zia Basith
We recently uploaded the "XL2 Feature Tour" movie - a free tour of the features of Canon's XL2 camera. It's 35 minutes long and requires Quicktime 7 - it was encoded in H.264 at about 400 kbps for the video (50 KB/sec) and AAC audio at 128 kbps (16 KB/sec).

It's the link that says "Watch the XL2 Feature Tour Video" near the top of the home page: http://www.dvcreators.net

Reply to this post to let us know what you think please -

Thanks and enjoy!

- Duncan

Hi Duncan, I watched the video and I love it! I wanna how I can download it for future reference?

Thanks,

ZIA

Guest Zia Basith
It's interesting that you should ask that question. 

I could ONLY download it. 

I couldn't view it online!

:blink:

Jack, how did you download the XL2 Tour movie? Did you download on Mac or PC?

Exactly how did you download it? I can't do it on Mac or PC!

If possible, can you send the movie to me at fcpzia@gmail.com

Thanks,

ZIA

Zia, I'm on a Mac, but I didn't do anything that would help you. I clicked on the link and it started the download automatically. I use Firefox and Speed Download, so perhaps one of those reached out and "grabbed" it.

The file is 118 MB (it's a large window and almost 34 minutes long), so I don't see how I could email it. If someone here has some server space, I would be happy to upload to that.

• Premium Member
Zia, I'm on a Mac, but I didn't do anything that would help you.  I clicked on the link and it started the download automatically.  I use Firefox and Speed Download, so perhaps one of those reached out and "grabbed" it.

The file is 118 MB (it's a large window and almost 34 minutes long), so I don't see how I could email it.  If someone here has some server space, I would be happy to upload to that.

Jack, sorry I am chassing you thru the forums but I have asked you if you have any connection with the airplanes world, but u haven't replyied.

So here I am asking again, out of topic ofcourse and sry.

Dimitrios Koukas

Guest Zia Basith
Zia, I'm on a Mac, but I didn't do anything that would help you.  I clicked on the link and it started the download automatically.  I use Firefox and Speed Download, so perhaps one of those reached out and "grabbed" it.

The file is 118 MB (it's a large window and almost 34 minutes long), so I don't see how I could email it.  If someone here has some server space, I would be happy to upload to that.

Jack, I downloaded firefox and tried to download it but no luck.

Can you send me the LINK you got PLEASE?

Thanks a bunch

ZIA

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zia Basith
Hi - Sorry I've just now seen these posts. Email me at duncanATdvcreators.net and I'll send the directions on how to download the movie if you have a slow connection.

Thanks for all of the interest!

- d

Hi Duncan,

don't be sorry, you've already sent me a link on Sep 28, 2005 to download "XL2 Feature Tour Movie". I have downloaded it to my hard drive.

Thank you for remembering me :rolleyes:

Hi Duncan,

don't be sorry, you've already sent me a link on Sep 28, 2005 to download "XL2 Feature Tour Movie". I have downloaded it to my hard drive.

Thank you for remembering me :rolleyes:

Zia