WTB: Eclair NPR Crystal Sync Motor, Cameflex Lenses (CA-1 Mount)

Hey Ya’ll,

Currently have an AC motor for my eclair npr but am looking to buy a battery operated sync motor for portability.  

Would be willing to purchase a whole camera without magazines for a good price if people would prefer to sell the package.

Additionally, I’d like to purchase some CA-1 mount lenses. I know quite a few varieties were made but the selection online seems rather slim. Anything in the 9-25mm range works for me. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Sponsor

I may have an Eclair BEALA motor for you. This was Eclair's best motor, runs 24fps Xtal and also has variable speed mode. Designed by the late JP Beauviala who later founded Aaton.  Powered by 12vdc through Canon 4-pin XLR plug. I can include a cable. Let me get back to you re: pricing. May also have an Ang. 12-120mm zoom for you in CA-1 mount. my email: cp@seriousgear.com 

Thanks !  -Charles

On 3/26/2021 at 7:25 PM, Charles Pickel said:

I may have an Eclair BEALA motor for you. This was Eclair's best motor, runs 24fps Xtal and also has variable speed mode. Designed by the late JP Beauviala who later founded Aaton.  Powered by 12vdc through Canon 4-pin XLR plug. I can include a cable. Let me get back to you re: pricing. May also have an Ang. 12-120mm zoom for you in CA-1 mount. my email: cp@seriousgear.com 

Thanks !  -Charles

you don't happen to have a motor for an ACL you would like to sell?  Thanks, Steve Jackson