Weddings from the 1950's...an aspiring cinematogrpaher's 16mm Kodachrome wedding sampler reel.

Wedding Sampler 1950s D.D.Teoli Jr. A C. : D.D.Teoli Jr. A.C. : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

An aspiring cinematogrpaher's 16mm Kodachrome wedding sampler from the 1950's. 

Lots of timing and color grading went into it. Maybe not that much, but too much for me. I'm used to ancient multi-generational stags where little can be done. It is not like HDR will save the dupes. Nothing in the highlights or shadows to save. I need to learn better software too Movavi is fine for working with things that don't need much post. But I'd like more controls to fine tune things. 

There is a bride in the film I took out clips of for my 'Kissy Face Productions.' Look for her. Everyone kissed on the lips back then...I guess cousin Eddy would have loved it!

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.
  • Like 1

• Daniel D. Teoli Jr. changed the title to Weddings from the 1950's...an aspiring cinematogrpaher's 16mm Kodachrome wedding sampler reel.
  • 9 months later...

Sure, my pleasure. Archival material, or any visual material for that matter, does no good if never seen. Old weddings and cars are fascinating stuff!

I got a Kodachrome wedding reel from the 50's / 60's I need to scan. They got some great fashion model type gals in it.