fiction in algeria in production

Delorme Jean-Marie

hi all

i'm starting a fiction(25min) in algeria actualy, we'v been scouting the last tow days and i'm very happy whit the diferent sets and the local crew.

we are filming with the agdv100A and i was wondering what was the diferent software you where using in this format minidv-SD for the "matching colors" process after editing?

also we intend to build a green screen in a studio for special effects, are they doing good in a format that small, are there any traps to avoid or tricks to be aware of (honestly i'm not familiar with special effects...)

i have a women lying on the ground shot in a green screen, an "electrical bubble" surrounding her to incrust and the back ground will be the perspectiv of a street at night.

the green screen is planed to be 15ftx12ft on the ground and 12x12 on the wall including the curve

do you think it can be enouth for the street in it's depth?

i'll give more news about this film if anyone is curious

• Premium Member

i have a women lying on the ground shot in a green screen, an "electrical bubble" surrounding her to incrust and the back ground will be the perspectiv of a street at night.

the green screen is planed to be 15ftx12ft on the ground and 12x12 on the wall including the curve

do you think it can be enouth for the street in it's depth?

i'll give more news about this film if anyone is curious

well,

one thing that is a real pain is the green that will flood from the floor to your actor.Aren't there any other ways to do this? Canu have here in a mechanism or anything that she can be away from the green floor?

For example once we needed to put the camera excactly above a bed, so I have suggested to put the bed on the wall to face the camera and it woked really well.

what is the action behind the girl?

Do u have moving actors or everything will be composited?

If so, shoot the girl in a green screen but away of the floor using any support u can find for her, and do after a sshoot of just a green screen. U can composite the 2 into one and then add whatever 3d you want.

Dimitrios Koukas