20th Century Fox Camera

Roy H. Wagner ASC

• Premium Member

I am looking for a 20th Century Fox Camera, built by Fox and Simplex. It is a 35mm rack-over camera. I am also looking for a Bell & Howell 2709 in excellent condition with all of its parts. If anyone knows where I might find these cameras please contact me at:

(310) 595-5956

Thank you very much!

Respectfully,

Roy H. Wagner ASC

director of photography

• Premium Member
I am looking for a 20th Century Fox Camera, built by Fox and Simplex. It is a 35mm rack-over camera. I am also looking for a Bell & Howell 2709 in excellent condition with all of its parts. If anyone knows where I might find these cameras please contact me at:

(310) 595-5956

Thank you very much!

Respectfully,

Roy H. Wagner ASC

director of photography

Hi,

Have you tried Sam Dodge?

Stephen

I often times wished I could finance my film future. Instead, I've become more crafty, finding hidden deals and trading to get the equipment needed for filming. As a result, I now have 2 high-end Super8 cameras, 4 2nd unit Super8's, 2 first unit 16mm's, 3 2nd unit 16mm's and 2 35mm MOS cameras. Total outlay in cash: $480, roughly.

It's more fun if you make it a challenge.

• Premium Member
I often times wished I could finance my film future. Instead, I've become more crafty, finding hidden deals and trading to get the equipment needed for filming. As a result, I now have 2 high-end Super8 cameras, 4 2nd unit Super8's, 2 first unit 16mm's, 3 2nd unit 16mm's and 2 35mm MOS cameras. Total outlay in cash: $480, roughly.

It's more fun if you make it a challenge.

Hi,

With 13 cameras you can set up in a rental facility!

Stephen

Hi,

With 13 cameras you can set up in a rental facility!

Stephen

Would anyone want to rent them, however? The most advanced camera I own is a Chinon 200/12XL Super8. It doesn't have the brand-name desire of a Leica or Beaulieu.

Here's a listing of cameras, to give you a better idea:

High-end Super8:

Chinon 200/12 XL

Chinon 1206SM

Low-end Super8:

Yashica Super8

Vivitar 85A Super8

Vivitar 100A Super8

Chinon 806SM

Reflex'd 16mm:

2 Krasnagorsk-3's

Other 16mm:

Bell and Howell Filmo 70A

Keystone K8

Bell and Howell 220EE

35mm MOS:

Custom jobs, using DeVry mechanisms. Wooden bodies, hand-cranked for now, plan on buying a crystal motor for them at some point in the future.

Edited by downix