How to attach titan tubes to tile walls

Hi All,

I am preparing for a music video shoot where we are shooting inside of a car wash. We are looking to attach some titan tubes to a tile wall, but I'm unsure what's the best method to go about this. The tubes will be visible in the frame, so it has to be clean, and we are not allowed to drill into the wall.

My current idea is using a long stretch of velcro-tape on the back of each tube and the wall, but I'm unsure if that will really hold over an entire shoot day. Anyone have other ideas about how to best solve this?

• Premium Member

I’ve had luck with Nano Tape, it’s a thick double sided material that grabs smooth surfaces really well. I usually use it overhead but it should work on a wall. It’s cheap enough that replacing it should be easy. May want to test it out. 

-Tristan

https://www.amazon.com/Multipurpose-Removable-Mounting-Traceless-Decoration/dp/B0B7WZZV3Z/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?crid=WCD500BQ6ELL&keywords=nano+tape&qid=1696466158&sprefix=nano+tape%2Caps%2C146&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9zZWFyY2hfYXRm&psc=1

• 4 months later...